Surges happen. Whether there is a hurricane, tornado, or an act of terrorism, you must be prepared to provide continuous medical care.
When infrastructure is damaged or capacity diminished, the need for surge relief is immediate, and may last for weeks. RAMPART is the solution; a mobile emergency room that provides immediate access to critical care.
CrowdRx RAMPART is a mobile hospital designed to provide robust medical care at the site of a disaster or major event.
Owned and operated by CrowdRx, Inc., and based in Detroit, MI, this versatile unit is primarily used for major event coverage, however also can be used to temporarily replace or supplement a hospital emergency department.
Contact CrowdRx for Deployment
For more information about the RAMPART Mobile Emergency Room, email email@example.com
For 24-hour emergency response, call 1-888-912-7693 and requesting activation of the CrowdRx RAMPART Mobile Emergency Room.
CrowdRx RAMPART Capabilities and Requirements
- RAMPART travels as a 53-foot tractor trailer plus additional support vehicles and smaller trailers
- Can be operational within 60 minutes of arrival at the site
- Completely self-sustaining for the first 72 hours using generators or local shore power
- Emergency Medical supplies travel with the fleet
- 1,000-square-foot medical care trailer, equipped and staffed to manage minor to severe emergency medical conditions
- Fifteen beds total, with four critical care capabilities
- Expandable tents can significantly enhance surge capability
- Hard surface, preferably a concrete pad, although asphalt is acceptable
- The footprint of the hospital trailer only — without the deployable tent — is 120 x 25 feet, plus nearby space to park the accompanying supply unit
- In the unusual event that the tent should be deployed to increase capacity for patient care, dormitory or other uses, that footprint would be 120 x 120 feet
- Additional boot connector available to integrate seamlessly with other disaster or regional response teams utilizing tent based facilities
The following may also be deployed according to need:
- Dormitory facilities (44-foot and 20-foot equipment trailers plus tow vehicles)
- Western Shelter Tents
- Bike Track Flooring
- 5 Ton HVAC Units
- EMS SUV for staff transportation