The CrowdRx Fever Screen System is a portable rapid deployable thermal imaging fever screening system that is used as a first level mass screening test for accurately identifying individuals that have an above normal body temperature and have a systemic fever and may be suffering from Coronavirus, Ebola, Common Influenza, Norovirus SARS and other flu variants such as Avian Flu, Bird and Swine flu etc.
Thermal imaging as a fever screening tool is used as a first level mass screening test that is sensitive and accurate at identifying all individuals that are above normal temperature and have a systemic fever. The initial level screening, primary screening provides little or no inconvenience or interruption of movement for most of the people being screened.
CrowdRx Fever Screen works by comparing people’s skin temperatures against an average set temperature, that can be adjusted by the user.
The benefits of covering points of entry with thermal fever screening are:
- Deterrent to individuals considering travelling with un-diagnosed symptoms of fever;
- Flexibility in escalation of screening protocols due to level of risk;
- Reassurance for other travelers that could be exposed.
Note: This system will only detect above normal body temperature that are typically associated with fevers, it will not detect early stages of infection.
CrowdRx Fever Scan Deployment
- Fever screening stations are self-contained and portable, so they can be set-up in temporary locations very quickly.
- Single units can operate as primary mass screening stations as well as secondary screening stations.
- With multiple stations deployed, for high volume traffic, a single unit is normally designated as the secondary screening station.
- Government facilities
- Shopping malls
- Sporting events
- Military facilities
- Any large gatherings of people, conferences or meetings in public places.