CrowdRx Passive and Active Fever Screening
CrowdRx, the leader in Physician-led Event Medical Services, is fast becoming the leading provider of Fever Screening services for events, work places, factories, schools, government installations and other locations requiring risk mitigation for the spread of transmissible diseases including COVID-19.
The CrowdRx Fever Screen Systems, both Passive and Active systems and approaches, provide the confidence that your location is covered for accurately identifying individuals that have an above normal body temperature and have a systemic fever and may be suffering from Coronavirus, Ebola, Common Influenza, Norovirus SARS and other flu variants such as Avian Flu, Bird and Swine flu etc.
- Deterrent to individuals considering traveling with un-diagnosed symptoms of fever
- Flexibility in escalation of screening protocols due to level of risk
- Reassurance for other travelers that could be exposed.
Thermal imaging as a fever screening tool is used as a first level mass screening test that is sensitive and accurate at identifying all individuals that are above normal temperature and have a systemic fever. The initial level screening, primary screening, provides little or no inconvenience or interruption of movement for most of the people being screened. Our thermal imaging systems are operated by highly trained technicians who work hand in hand with our medical staff.
CrowdRx Fever Screen works by comparing people’s skin temperatures against an average set temperature, that can be adjusted by the user.
Note: This system will only detect above normal body temperature that are typically associated with fevers, it will not detect early stages of infection.
- Focused on the individual
- Higher accuracy
- Follow up to scanning where required
- Controls flow of entrants
- Can be performed anywhere
Out Active scanning can be deployed as a stand alone service where Passive system may not be the required approach. As well, CrowdRx can deploy an experienced team of screening technicians and an Emergency Physician for secondary screening in conjunction with our Passive Fever Scanning systems. CrowdRx’s Physician-led approach to all our services, including Passive and Active fever screening, ensures the outmost care provided to individuals.
Designed by Physicians, our active screening process doesn’t end at the site. For individuals who have been screened, our optional Telehealth follow-up consultation is unique in the industry.
Note: Active scanning services can be provided independently of our Passive Scanning services.
CrowdRx Fever Scan Deployment
- Fever screening stations are self-contained and portable, so they can be set-up in temporary locations very quickly.
- Single units can operate as primary mass screening stations as well as secondary screening stations.
- With multiple stations deployed, for high volume traffic, a single unit is normally designated as the secondary screening station.
Any large gatherings of people, conferences or meetings in public places.
Looking to speak with a CrowdRx Fever Screen specialist?
Connect with us below and we will get back to ASAP with information on providing you and your organization the highest level of care and services during this difficult time.